Sunday, July 17, 2011

Vote for Frog Mom on Circle of Moms!

NEWS FLASH! Out of the blue, I just discovered today that Frog Mom is on the SF Bay Area Mom Blog list of Circle of Moms. Second nomination this year after the Red Tricycle best mom (and dad) blog list.

Yoohoo! Triple somersault, hurrah! The catch is: you need to vote for me so I make the short list or whatever it is that's going to keep me up there doing the Snoopy dance. If I stay on the list, I promise I'll find a cool frog swim cap to swim another Alcatraz this fall. You'll get the photo and a chilling story full of adventure and waves to read in your comfy bed at night!

Here is how:
-  Click on this link
- Scroll down the list - you'll find me somewhere around my friends FriscoKids, Coquette Maman, Rookie Moms, A Little Yumminess, Amy the Family Chef or Silicon Valley Mamas
- Vote by clicking on the icon next to Frog Mom
- Vote tomorrow too
- Tell your friends how much their life would improve if they read Frog Mom too and have them vote. Promise a night out if you must!

The good news:
- No need to register and give away all your precious info
- You can still peruse the Circle of Moms website because they've got cool stuff
- You deserve a guilt-free dark chocolate bar on my behalf

DEADLINE: yes, there is a deadline. There always is. You have until July 29, 2011 @ 5pm PST to vote. All clear?

Thank you readers, without you I wouldn't be writing this blog!

No comments: